Welcome to I-Shou University !
Your Future is Now !
A Renowned University
Chinese Language Center
Variety of Intensive Chinese Language Programs
Engaging and Interactive Small Classes
Taiwanese Culture Exploration
Shuttle bus service for students is available from both campuses to major downtown locations.
Students can take advantage of the diverse student clubs, athletic field, gymnasium, swimming pool, fitness center, as well as the volleyball, tennis and basketball courts, and more.
ISU provides Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Thai and Western dining in the main campus, medical campus and nearby shopping mall.
Campus dormitories include double, triple, and quad occupancy. International House has housekeeping and a gym.
ISU is a mobile-friendly environment, so students can take advantage of nonstop full-campus Wi-Fi coverage
Admissions & Study
Innovative Teaching & Learning
Broad range of General Education courses aim to enhance students’ fundamental academic skills, critical thinking abilities, concepts of democracy, background in liberal arts, and physical fitness on the basis of Truth, Goodness, and Beauty.
Students can change programs based on their developing interests and potential. Completed credits are transferrable so learning is never wasted. Interdisciplinary independent projects which are student-centered promote life-long learning.
Metal Materials Development Center
including technology, electronics, medical services, steel, catering, department stores, hotels and other service industries.
Career Development Center provides counseling on work-study, internships and job-seeking.
- Application form (including affidavits and financial statement)
- Identity card or passport
- Academic credentials (Graduation certificate, certificate of enrollment or pr
oof of having an adequate level of education)
- An official academic transcript of all semesters in high school or University
- Certificate of language proficiency in Chinese or English
- Please upload the photocopy of all the required documents mentioned above to the online application system of I-shou University before the application deadline. Upload your ID card or passport photo as a jpg file, and upload the rest as a pdf file to the online application system for foreign students of I-shou University.
- Verify the originals of all the required documents mentioned above after the beginning of the semester.